Welcome to a Make With Me Wednesdays post! On Wednesdays, I do a video over in the Get Making Community group, and over the weekend I share the video here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel. In these videos, I show you how to make different paper crafting projects using Stampin’ Up! supplies.
With Sale-a-bration going on through the end of this month (February 2022), I am featuring the different Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs that are available for free with a $50 or $100 purchase. For this set of cards, I used the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP. Scroll down to watch the video and see photos of the finished cards.
Watch the Video
In the video, I will show you how to make a bright and cheerful card using the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP. Plus, see how to make 4 versions of the same card layout by using the different patterns in the DSP pack and coordinating cardstock colors.
Supplies & Measurements
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (free with a $50 order)
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ on the long side (color cardstock)
- Layer 1: Scrap large enough for die cutting (White cardstock)
- Layer 2: 2-9/16″ x 3-3/4″ (Designer Series Paper)
- Patterned Cloud: Scrap large enough for punching (Designer Series Paper)
- Sentiment Piece: Punched out from the Layer 1 Piece (White cardstock)
- Inside Layer: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (White cardstock)
Scroll through the images below to see the completed cards.
Misty Moonlight Card
Melon Mambo Card
Crushed Curry Card
Granny Apple Green Card
Gorgeous Grape Card
If you would like to see the Make With Me Wednesdays videos when they go live on Wednesdays at 3pm (central time), be sure to join me over in the Get Making Community group. Otherwise, the videos will be posted here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel over the weekend.
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.