Welcome to a Make With Me Wednesdays post! On Wednesdays, I do a video over in the Get Making Community group, and over the weekend I share the video here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel. In these videos, I show you how to make different paper crafting projects using Stampin’ Up! supplies.
With Sale-a-bration going on through the end of this month (February 2022), I am featuring the different Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs that are available for free with a $50 or $100 purchase. For this set of cards, I used the Simply Marbleous DSP. Scroll down to watch the video and see photos of the finished cards.
Watch the Video
In the video, I will show you how to make a simple card using the Simply Marbleous DSP. Plus, see how to make 6 versions of the same card layout by using the different patterns in the DSP pack and coordinating cardstock colors.
Supplies & Measurements
- Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ on the long side (lighter color cardstock)
- Layer 1: 5″ x 3-3/4″ (Designer Series Paper)
- Scalloped Circle: Scrap large enough for die cutting (darker color cardstock)
- Smooth Circle: Scrap large enough for die cutting (White cardstock)
- Floral Piece: Scrap large enough for die cutting (White cardstock)
- Sentiment Piece: 3/4″ strip (White cardstock)
- Inside Layer: 5″ x 3-3/4″ (White cardstock)
Scroll through the images below to see the completed cards.
Blushing Bride + Flirty Flamingo Card
So Saffron + Bumblebee Card
Pool Party + Coastal Cabana Card
Balmy Blue + Misty Moonlight Card
Highland Heather + Gorgeous Grape Card
Smoky Slate + Basic Gray Card
If you would like to see the Make With Me Wednesdays videos when they go live on Wednesdays at 3pm (central time), be sure to join me over in the Get Making Community group. Otherwise, the videos will be posted here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel over the weekend.
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.