Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop! A group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have gathered together to provide alternate project ideas featuring the Paper Pumpkin kits. Continue reading to see the projects I made for the hop, find links to the blogs of the other blogs, and learn more about the next kit (August 10th is the last day to subscribe – details at the end of this post).
Today’s hop features the July 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sending Good Thoughts. This kit came with materials to make 9 cards, featuring a nautical theme. I used elements in the kit to make an alternate card and a decorated vase.
Alternate Project Ideas
Thinking of You Card
To make this card I flipped over the Fresh Freesia embossed layer and used a Blending Brush to brush Pacific Point ink all over. Then I adhered this layer to the Fresh Freesia card base. After stamping on the large bottle and the tag, I tied the tag around the top and added the purple-blue coral piece behind the bottle. Using Dimensionals, I added the bottle to the card front. Then I added the seahorse and the red coral. For the inside of the card, I stamped the starfish image in opposite corners.
For this vase, I paired some of the die-cut elements with an empty vase (with the rope already wrapped around the top) and some burlap ribbon. I cut a length of ribbon and glued it around the vase. After stamping on the circle, I added two of the red coral pieces peeking out behind it. Using Dimensionals, I added this piece to the vase. Then I stamped the starfish and added those so they look wrapped up in the coral pieces.
Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my projects! Follow the links below to check out more great projects featuring the July 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sending Good Thoughts.
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop List
The Next Paper Pumpkin Kit
August 10th is the last day to subscribe to receive the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Sweet Sunflowers!
Details for the August 2022 Kit:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings, and beautiful wildflower-designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
- Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.