Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop! A group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have gathered together to provide alternate project ideas featuring the Paper Pumpkin kits. Continue reading to see the projects I made for the hop, find links to the blogs of the other blogs, and learn more about the next kit (December 10th is the last day to subscribe – details at the end of this post).
Today’s hop features the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – From the North Pole. This kit came with materials to make 12 Christmas tags. I used a couple of elements in the kit plus some cardstock to make a box topper.
Alternate Project Ideas
Christmas Box Topper
For the box, I put together one of the Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes. Then I made a paper rosette with Sweet Sorbet cardstock. I used two cardstock pieces, measuring 1-1/2″ x 11″ and scoring at every 1/2″ along the 11″ side. Then I accordion folded both pieces and glued them together to make a circle.
Once that glue was dry, I set the circle on the Silicone Craft Sheet and pressed it “flat” to form the rosette shape. With one hand, I held the rosette down, and with my other, I squeezed some hot glue into the small hole in the center of the circle. I had to hold the rosette in place for a couple of minutes for the glue to dry.
After that, the rosette popped right off the Silicone Craft Sheet. I added it to the top of the box with a Dimensional in the center. For the large stamped circle, I stamped the deer image with Sweet Sorbet ink. Then I cut one of the sparkly snowflakes in half and glued it behind the stamped piece. This layered piece is added to the rosette with a Dimensional in the center.
Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my projects! Follow the links below to check out more great projects featuring the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – From the North Pole.
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop List
The Next Paper Pumpkin Kit
December 10th is the last day to subscribe to receive the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Good Things Come in Small Packages!
Details for the December 2022 Kit:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
- Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Details for the Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on:
- Add-on number: 163134
- Available starting: 11 November
- Price: $10.00
- The add-on includes:
- 20 cards, 5 each of 4 designs, and 20 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.
That topper is a wow!
How do I subscribe to receive this blog hop every month