Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop! A group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators have gathered together to provide alternate project ideas featuring the Paper Pumpkin kits. Continue reading to see the projects I made for the hop, find links to the blogs of the other blogs, and learn more about the next kit (November 10th is the last day to subscribe – details at the end of this post).
Today’s hop features the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ho Ho Ho. This kit came with materials to make 9 cards, featuring a Christmas theme. I used elements in the kit to make an alternate card and a treat bag.
Alternate Project Ideas
Merry Christmas Card
To make this card I stamped “merry” with Early Espresso ink about 1-1/2″ from the top of the card base. Then, I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp more above and below the first one. I stamped “Christmas” on the little rectangle piece with Cherry Cobbler ink. I added a small snowflake under the right side before adding it to the card with Dimensionals. Then, I added some embellishments to the front. For the inside of the card, I added one of the snowflakes.
Christmas Treat Bag
For this treat bag, I decorated one of the North Pole Sacks with elements from the kit. The design is very similar to a card from the kit. Instead of adding the pieces to the card, I added them to the white center from the frame piece that is used on one of the other cards. Then, I adhered this piece to the bag with Dimensionals.
Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my projects! Follow the links below to check out more great projects featuring the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Ho Ho Ho.
A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop List
The Next Paper Pumpkin Kit
November 10th is the last day to subscribe to receive the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – From the North Pole!
Details for the November 2022 Kit:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflakes and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs with classic Christmas colors and designs this holiday season.
Details for the North Pole Sacks Add-on:
- Item Number: 162416
- Item Price: $4.00
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag size: 4″ x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.