When I first saw the current annual catalog, I fell in love with the Fruit Stand suite. The colors and images are so fun and, of course, fruity. Below are a few cards I have made so far with this set.
The Fresh Fruit stamp set is a two-step set, where you can build up an image using different colors. On this first card, the peach is stamped with Peekaboo Peach, then Tangerine Tango is used for the outline image. For the stem and leaves, use Pear Pizzazz stamped off for the main image, and again (not stamped off) for the outline image. This gives a two-toned image with the same color ink.
The images are stamped on a 4 1/4″ square, and two strips of Designer Series Paper are layered under the square.
This next card uses Watermelon Wonder for the large flower image, Flirty Flamingo for the small flower image, and Pear Pizzazz for the stem image. All are stamped off for the main part of the image, and the full color is used for the outline image.
This card is quick to make up, since all the images are stamped right on the card base.
The last card uses the same technique for the lemon image using Daffodil Delight ink. The large floral image is used with the circle outline image (stamped twice for a thicker outline).
The lemon image was stamped on a scrap of white paper and cut out, then popped up on the banner piece.
A 4 1/4″ square of DSP has two thin strips of Flirty Flamingo paper layered under it to add a pop of color to all the yellow.
There are so many fun images on the Fruit Stand DSP, and I can’t wait to play around with it some more.
Thoughtful Branches Limited Time Bundle
BOGO Paper Pumpkin
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: Use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com, pay the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD and get the second month for FREE! If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
The Fine Print:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if they do, the offer is void. Make sure your customers know that they can’t put their subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com