Welcome to a Make With Me Wednesdays post! On Wednesdays, I do a video over in the Get Making Community group, and over the weekend I share the video here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel. In these videos, I show you how to make different paper crafting projects using Stampin’ Up! supplies.
With Sale-a-bration going on through the end of this month (February 2022), I am featuring the different Designer Series Paper (DSP) packs that are available for free with a $50 or $100 purchase. For this set of cards, I used the Daffodil Afternoon DSP. Scroll down to watch the video and see photos of the finished cards.
Watch the Video
In the video, I will show you how to make a quick card using the Daffodil Afternoon DSP. Plus, learn how to duplicate it to make up to 72 cards by using the different patterns in the DSP pack and coordinating cardstock colors.
One thing I forgot to mention in the video is that this card layout is very similar to one of my One Sheet Wonder templates in the Christmas Edition pack. The cutting is just slightly different (as well as the decorating) but it still results in 6 cards from one sheet of 12″ x 12″ DSP.
Supplies & Measurements
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer DSP (free with a $50 order)
- Special Moments Stamp Set (free with a $100 order)
- Card Base: 11″ x 4-1/4″ scored at 5-1/2″ on the long side (color cardstock)
- Layer 1: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (Designer Series Paper)
- Scalloped Oval/Circle: Scrap large enough for punching/die cutting (Vanilla cardstock)
- Smooth Oval/Circle: Scrap large enough for punching/die cutting (Vanilla cardstock)
- Inside Layer 1: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (Vanilla cardstock)
- Inside Layer 2: 3/4″ x 4″ (Designer Series Paper)
Scroll through the images below to see the completed cards.
Easter Blessings Card on Mint Macaron
Happy Mother’s Day Card on Flirty Flamingo
Wonderful Card on Evening Evergreen
Just a little hi Card on Pale Papaya
Thanks Card on Mossy Meadow
With Sympathy Card on Crushed Curry
If you would like to see the Make With Me Wednesdays videos when they go live on Wednesdays at 3pm (central time), be sure to join me over in the Get Making Community group. Otherwise, the videos will be posted here on the blog and over on my YouTube channel over the weekend.
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.