Do you have a long wish list?
If so, the best value for you is to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator.
When you sign up for the Starter Kit, you get $125 worth of current product for only $99. You will also receive a pack of business supplies (valued at $50) and get FREE shipping (typically 10% of your order).
The best part…You get to pick what product you want!
Not sure what to choose? Click here to see some options depending on what type of crafter you are.
Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo or build a business as a Demo, you can enjoy some great bonuses when you sign up:
- The generous demonstrator discount (20-25 percent).
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
- Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin’ Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- A low-cost, high-value Starter Kit.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin’ Up! products first.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin’ Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin’ Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
You might be wondering, do I need to sell a certain amount?
The short answer is yes and no. You are not forced to sell after you sign up.
If, however, you would like to keep your discount (and the other Demo perks), you will need to meet the quarterly minimum of $300. This averages out to be $100 a month. You can fulfill the quarterly minimum yourself, or have some friends, family, or customers order through you to contribute to your minimums.
If you don’t reach that minimum, all that happens is you no longer get the discount or other Demo perks. You are not penalized or forced to stay.
When you choose to sign up with me, you can enjoy some extra benefits from me:
- Monthly team gatherings (in-person or online).
- Weekly emails of Stampin’ Up! information/updates, celebrations and recognitions, ideas, reminders, etc.
- Access to our team Facebook group.
- Training from me for those who want to do the business side of things.