What is it?
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly project kit delivered right to your door. Each kit contains everything you need to create that month’s project – a stamp set, an ink spot(s), pre-cut and scored paper, embellishments, and special adhesives (you may need a pair of scissors or other adhesives for some kits). All you need to do is “carve” out some time (usually about a half hour) and get crafting!
Here’s what you can expect when you sign up:
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- There is at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, the card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, Stampin’ Up! shares a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to see the Paper Pumpkin YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page, my own Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board, and join the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club group on Facebook.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to the selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). Click here to see the current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards on prepaid subscriptions.
There are two ways you can order Paper Pumpkin: month-to-month subscriptions and prepaid subscriptions.
Month-to-month subscriptions allow you to easily sign up and get started. Sign up before the 10th of any month, and Stampin” Up! will ship your kit around the 15th each month. You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime. The cost is $22 (shipping included) per month.
Prepaid subscriptions allow you to pay ahead for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months and they come with a few perks!
1 Month: $21
3 Months: $63
6 Months: $114
12 Months: $220
- Save $1 per month on a 6 Month prepaid subscription.
- Pay for 11 months and get 1 month FREE on a 12 Month prepaid subscription.
- Qualify for Stampin’ Rewards on a 12 Month prepaid subscription.
- Purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription on PaperPumpkin.com, you have the option to put in your payment information at checkout to keep receiving monthly kits once your prepaid subscription ends.
How It Works:
- When you place your order, you will receive an email with instructions and a redemption code to redeem the prepaid subscription. (There’s even a link to a gift card if the subscription is for someone else.)
- Go to PaperPumpkin.com and enter the redemption code. Click here for step by step instructions.
- Start enjoying your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
Common Questions Answered
Q: How much is shipping on my Paper Pumpkin?
A: Shipping is included in the $22 cost.
Q: Is there any way to get a discount?
A: Yes, there is a way to save. When you order a six-month subscription, you save $1 per month, and when you order a 12-month subscription, you pay for 11 months and get 1 month FREE.
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It’s a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! You’ll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You may need adhesive.)It also comes with easy to follow instructions.
Q: What if I want more than one subscription?
A: When you sign up for your subscription you can increase your quantities in your account and you can adjust it every month. If you want to give away a kit one month as a gift you can increase your quantity for that month and then change your quantity again the next month.
Q: How long will it take to make each Paper Pumpkin project?
A: Paper Pumpkin is designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less!
Q: Are the products in the kits the same as other Stampin’ Up! products?
A: A lot of the kit components are the same products that Stampin’ Up! offers. The photopolymer stamps, ink, envelopes, adhesive (when it’s included), and many of the accessories are the same products offered by Stampin’ Up! There are also exclusive products that you can only get through Paper Pumpkin.
Q: What kind of stamps come in a Paper Pumpkin kit?
A: Our Paper Pumpkin kits come with Stampin’ Up!’s awesome photopolymer stamps. They are some of the highest quality photopolymer stamps on the market, and bonus—they smell like chocolate!
Q: I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to a monthly subscription. Can I try it out first before I sign up every month?
A: There is no long term commitment with Paper Pumpkin. If you want to sign up monthly you can cancel at any time! If you want to try it out for a little while, you can order a three-month or one-month prepaid subscription.
Q: What if I already have too much stuff at home?
A: The great thing about Paper Pumpkin is that you don’t have a lot of leftovers! The kit comes with almost everything you need to assemble your kit except scissors and sometimes adhesive. You get to enjoy a fun creative experience and you only have the stamps and ink when you are finished.
Q: How can I fit this into my busy schedule?
A: Paper Pumpkin is perfect for you! There’s no designing or prep work involved. The kits are almost all inclusive and all the components are scored, cut, and ready to assemble. When your cute red box arrives all you need to do is sit down and enjoy a fun creative experience. The projects are designed to take 30 minutes or less and we all need a little creative time in our lives, right?
Q: Does my Paper Pumpkin project come with instructions?
A: Yes, of course it does. The instructions will tell you everything you need to know. And they are so easy to follow-we promise.
Q: When do I need to sign up in order to get my Paper Pumpkin?
A: You need to sign up on or before the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th, no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You’ll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail.
Q: When will the package arrive?
A: Your Paper Pumpkin will ship from the Stampin’ Up! warehouse on or around the 15th of the month. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged-expect your Paper Pumpkin soon!
Q: When will I be charged?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships.
Q: Can I skip a month?
A: You sure can! Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account”, then click “skip a month” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you do this on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month’s Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month’s Paper Pumpkin.
Q: When does my membership expire?
A: Your membership will last until you cancel it.
Q: What if I want to cancel my membership?
A: Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account”, then click “cancel” on or before the 10th of the month in order to cancel completely. Then, you will not receive any more Paper Pumpkin kits. If you cancel on the 11th of the month, you’ll receive that month’s Paper Pumpkin and will not receive any more Paper Pumpkin kits.
Q: How do I see the upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits?
A: One of the best parts of your Paper Pumpkin membership is that you never know what is going to be in that beautiful red box. It’s like opening a present every month-we don’t want to ruin the surprise for you! However, you can see what some of our past Paper Pumpkin kits have looked like here.