Welcome to the PPX Crew Monthly Blog Hop! The PPX stands for Paper Pumpkin Exclusives. And the PPX Crew is a small group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have gathered together to provide our subscribers and team members exclusive project ideas featuring the Paper Pumpkin kits. We also have a blog hop to share more project ideas with everyone! Continue reading to see the project I made for the hop, find links to the blogs of the other PPX Crew members, and learn more about the next kit (today is the last day to subscribe – details at the end of this post).
Today’s hop features the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Lots of Pun. This kit came with materials to make 9 cards with decorated envelopes. I used one of the envelopes to decorate the sides of my Berry Basket and incorporated some of the other elements from the kit to make it a “cherry” basket. Add some fruit-flavored snacks, and you have a fun way to give a little gift!
To begin, I made one of my Berry Baskets using Crumb Cake cardstock and an envelope from the kit (with the Poppy Parade dots pattern). The envelope paper is only used to decorate two of the sides (but you could use another envelope to cover all four sides).
To decorate the front panel, I layered some of the pieces from the kit together. I trimmed down the patterned Crumb Cake strip to 3/4″ and cut off the ends after gluing it to the front panel. Next, I added the vellum circle towards the right side. I stamped the sentiment on the Pool Party rectangle and layered it on the Early Espresso striped rectangle. That piece is added with a few Mini Dimensionals.
Then I stamped the cherry outline on two of the pre-printed cherry pieces and added those with Dimensionals (overlapping each other a little bit and with a small amount tucked under the sentiment piece). To finish it up, I added 5 of the Pool Party dots.
Thank you for hopping to my site and checking out my project! Follow the links below to check out more great projects featuring the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit.
PPX Crew Blog Hop List
The Next Paper Pumpkin Kit
Today is the last day to subscribe to receive the January 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Kisses & Hugs. And if your subscription is through me, you’ll be able to enjoy the exclusive video tutorials from me and the other demos who make up the PPX Crew!
Details for the January 2022 Kit:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (11.4 x 10.8 cm) heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes Add-on Details
- Item Number: 160147 | $10
- Contains 20 mini treat boxes and 20 heart tags
- Gold cord: 10-1/2″ yards (9.6 m)
- Finished size: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Printed with gold foil
- These coordinated treat boxes are not included in this month’s kit and are only available for purchase separately as an add-on online starting 25 January. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase and they are only available while supplies last.
Need some supplies?
Click the button below to shop current Stampin’ Up! products used in this project.