Use this Berry Basket Template & Tutorial file to learn how to cut and assemble a berry basket. Make some baskets for any occasion (birthdays, holidays, parties, etc.) and fill them with small gifts, gift cards, candy, or other treats.
The template is designed to get one basket from one sheet of 8-½” x 11” cardstock. Pair your cardstock color with some coordinating Designer Series Paper for some fun designs. Decorate your baskets as desired (some ideas included in the file). The finished size is a 3” tall (about 6” tall with handle) basket with a 4” square opening (smaller at the bottom).
This item is a digital download that includes a PDF document with the cutting template, the link to the video tutorial, and photos of alternate ideas of making/decorating a berry basket.
- This is a digital product, no physical product will be delivered to you.
- It is recommended to create an account so you will have access to this product (after purchase) at any time.
- You will need a PDF viewer to view/print the files. I like using Adobe Acrobat Reader (get a free version here: www.get.adobe.com/reader).
- Every monitor, device, and printer is calibrated differently and slight variations in color from screen to printed paper are normal.
- The files can be saved and printed for your personal use. Please do not print or share the files for/with others. You may direct others to my website where they can choose to purchase for their own personal use. Thank you!
- Due to the nature of digital products, there are no returns/exchanges; but please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues with the digital product.