One of the joys of homeschooling is that you have a little more freedom with your school schedule. Why not have a homeschool planner that also allows you to have freedom with your schedule? Enter the Homeschool Yearly Tracker.
The Homeschool Yearly Tracker is not a typical planner. It is a way to document – or track – what your child does each school day. Fill in the date and write down what you do in each subject area for that day. If you don’t do school for a few days because of a sickness or family trip, just fill in the next day you do have school. No wasted pages for long holiday breaks or other things that come up. For younger children, fill it out yourself or help them fill it out. For older children, teach them how to fill it out on their own to promote their independent learning.
- About Me Page – Let your child fill in the different “about me” sections. Add a photo or let your child draw a self-portrait.
- Planning Pages – Fill out the following sections with your plans for the school year.
- Monthly Overview – Make note of any dates/holiday breaks to remember, things you want to do in certain months, and any other info you need.
- Attendance – Keep track of school days, field trip days, holiday breaks, and sick/snow days.
- Curriculum – List the curriculum and books you plan on using throughout the school year.
- Enrichment Studies – List the curriculum and books or themes/units you plan on covering throughout the school year.
- Daily Tracker Pages – 180 days worth of tracking school work.
- Unit Study Tracker – Document information about unit studies done.
- Field Trip Tracker – Document information about field trips taken.
- Book Reading Tracker – List books read throughout the school year.
The Homeschool Yearly Tracker features a minimalistic black & white design that makes it printer-friendly. Print out a full copy (double-sided) for each of your children each year you homeschool. You can hole punch it and place in a binder or take it to your local office supply store to have it spiral bound.
Don’t want to print it? Use it in the digital format by uploading it to your personal Google Drive account or into a note-taking app on a tablet device (I personally like GoodNotes5).
The file can be saved and printed for your personal family use. Please do not print or share the file with others. You may direct others to my website where they can choose to purchase for their own personal family use. Thank you!
Please note: This is a digital product, no physical product will be delivered to you. It is recommended to create an account so you will have access to this product (after purchase) at any time.