Sorry for the long absence…we welcomed our new baby girl, Lily, to the family on June 20th. The past few weeks have been filled with family visits and adjusting to life with a new baby.
Since we received some gifts from friends and family, I went to work on making some Thank You cards to send out. I used a partial pack of the White Note Cards & Envelopes to make mine, but you could easily use a whole pack and make a lovely gift for a mom-to-be. The Made With Love and Something For Baby stamp sets were used to decorate the card fronts and envelopes. I love how both sets go great together, and they coordinate with the Baby’s Firsts Framelits Dies. You can find the full list of supplies used at the bottom of this post.
Stampin’ Up! has a new promotion going for the rest of this month…Bonus Days! For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) between July 7 and July 31, you will receive a $5 Bonus Day coupon to use between August 2 and August 31. This is a great time to purchase some items on your wish list now, and order more later with your coupons!
- Promotion Period: July 7-31, 2016
- Redemption Period: August 2-31, 2016
- Your coupon code will be delivered via email, so a valid email address is required to participate in this promotion.
- Be sure to save your emails containing your coupon codes and write down the codes in a safe place, since Stampin’ Up! will not be able to resend or look up your codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions (new prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed).
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com